Posted: 5:44 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2014
The album Born Naked is described as “an irresistible mix of electronic, bounce, rock and gospel.”
Produced by the longtime collaborator, Lucian Piane, the album includes duets with Big Freedia, Myah Marie, Frankmusik, Clary Browne, Michelle Visage and the legendary Martha Wash.
“It’s the most important album I have made. It completes the trilogy of collaborations with music producer Lucian Piane,” Ru said in a press release to RumorFix.
Lucian added, “I’m so excited for the world to hear RuPaul’s most personal and daring album yet. Our third album together, Born Naked, expands the musical world of RuPaul in the most amazing and unexpected ways. People have never heard RuPaul like this! This is an epic pop album.”
The track “Sissy That Walk” is featured prominently on the new season of RuPaul’s Drag Race which premiered Monday, February 24 on Logo TV and the video for the first single “Geronimo” features dancer and Internet sensation Julian Serrano who twerks better than Miley Cyrus.
Here’s the track list:
1. Freaky Money f/ Big Freedia @bigfreedia
2. Sissy That Walk
3. Geronimo f/ Lucian Piane @RevoLucian
4. Dance With U 5. Adrenaline f/ Myah Marie @MyCrazyGfMusic
6. Can I Get An Amen f/ Martha Wash @Martha_Wash
7. Fly Tonight f/ Frankmusik @THEFRANKMUSIK
8. Modern Love
9. Let The Music Play f/ Michelle Visage @michellevisage
10. Born Naken f/ Clairy Browne @ClairyBrowne1